Monday, August 6, 2012

Get Your Athlete's Foot Off the Seat





I know it seems intuitive to sit and kick your feet up but as a courtesy to others who sit on the seat you should really refrain from doing so. I guess she thought taking off her shoes was good enough but the sign that is in plain view says "Keep feet off seats." It should also say "THIS MEANS YOU!" I love when conductors actually enforce this rule. I know these trains aren't the picture of health but it's a sanitary concern. She has on socks but what about those that don't. This time of the year, crusty toes on the seats run rampant. Besides that, she's taking up 3 seats for this operation. Even when I sit in a two seater, I only take up one seat. Mostly because you never know when a potential mate might want to sit next to you and strike up a convo ;-)

Just while I was writing this, a mom came on the train with a folded stroller and a car seat carrier in hand. This lady tried to make space but thankfully someone else gave up their seats. Guess she got scared straight - she now has her shoes on and feet down. Gotta love it.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Millburn Ave,Millburn,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment