Saturday, June 9, 2012

A Train Station Is A Home...

to some...unfortunate but I don't think I should be subject to it all the time! I just don't understand how this man lives here and no one knows. I don't mind homeless people but I do have a fear of visibly unstable people (wish you could see his lips going as he was talking to himself). When I need to wait inside the station because my train isn't coming for over an hour and I encounter this - I have a problem. He was actually laying down when I came in as he usually is most nights I visit this station (Morris Plains) after work. Imagine that the smell of the station is stale to begin with and then add some straight up stank to it. Then he has his music blasting (I was recording with my headset in so you can't hear just how loud it is) so I can't even hear the other person if I get a phone call. I filled out my customer service survey last night and alerted them to the problem. Hopefully they'll clean up this act.

YouTube Video

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment