Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Oh don't mind him...

So, as I've noted on my blog before there's a guy that basically stays here in the evening. He's got his radio, his bags and uses the bench as a bed. Since it's been nice weather there hasn't really been a need to go inside; however, the night is whispering a chill. Thankfully, someone else took the steps before me. He is going off the rails in there and cursing up a storm!!! I just learned he's from Greystone - the psych hospital. They seem to keep such close tabs at general hospitals - I'm wondering how they don't notice his absence. Either way, no one should be subject to this type of intimidation when they're just looking to get out of the cold.
I haven't taken the activist route on this yet but I think I'm going to have to.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Morris Plains Train Station

No comments:

Post a Comment